-
July 23rd, 2004, 08:34 AM
#251
Inactive Member
I got mine at Babbage's, no artbook.
-
July 23rd, 2004, 09:51 AM
#252
Senior Hostboard Member
Come to think of it, it's really hard to even get G2 in this country, than what was I thinking?
An artbook? Here? Noway!
-
July 23rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
#253
Senior Hostboard Member
Hehehe... ^_^ It was cool though...
-
July 23rd, 2004, 11:07 PM
#254
Senior Hostboard Member
Im confused, i didnt hear a thing.
-
July 23rd, 2004, 11:09 PM
#255
Senior Hostboard Member
Your speakers or whatever turned on? Just kiddin', Donno what could be the problem...
-
July 23rd, 2004, 11:14 PM
#256
Inactive Member
I didn't hear a thing either.
-
July 23rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
#257
Inactive Member
-
July 23rd, 2004, 11:16 PM
#258
Inactive Member
-
July 23rd, 2004, 11:17 PM
#259
Senior Hostboard Member
I can hear it loud and clear again... mostly loud. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 23rd, 2004, 11:18 PM
#260
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey guys, will you STOP SCARIN' THE HELL OUTA ME???!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks